Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Private Number on Alltel

  1. #11
    Inactive Member ms pemberley's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2007
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    Usually, when "Private Number" shows up on your caller ID, the person calling has their name and number blocked through the cell phone company. It's hard to trace it. Sometimes, even if you have call-by-call listings on your bill, it will show up as you receiving a phone call from your number. The computer has to have something to put there.

    I'm not sure the BlackBerry will help matters if it is just somebody calling with their name and number blocked. I've got a BlackBerry and have not had any problems with this type of situation. But then again, I had full service in Norton when almost everybody else was having just 1X service.
    Looking for my Darcy, but finding only Wickham. Right now, I'd settle for Bingley.

  2. #12
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    On my phone the listing in question comes up as "restricted"

    I only have one cousin that I'm aware of that has her number blocked, and she at least leaves a message when she calls.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member The_Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 24th, 2008
    Posts
    271
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    Which phone service do you have?
    When you become senile, you won't know it.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    Mine is Alltel.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  5. #15
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    I have Allhell.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  6. #16
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Private Number on Alltel

    Alltel is starting to **** me off. My Blackberry is also having some issues recently so hopefully those get worked out. I don't know if it has anything to do with the switch or if there is even gonna be a switch. Alltel has been bought out here what 10 times and nothing has ever happened.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •